About this opportunity
Duties will include:
- Cut nominated donations into rags as per distribution centre guidelines
- Sort and pack rags into specific categories as per distribution centre guidelines
- Weigh, bale or bag rags as per orders or for storage
- Other tasks in consultation with the Shop Manager.
- Adhere to and support LCC’s policies and procedures.
- Model ethical behaviour and practice consistent with the Christian ethos of
National Police Certificate *.
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Commitment to regular volunteer service flexible hours and days available over 5 day roster. * Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.Type of work
- Retail & Sales