About this opportunity
The aim and objective of this role is to deliver and collect donated goods for Lutheran Community Care using the LCC vehicle.
Lutheran Community Care provides community services on behalf of the Lutheran Church in SA and NT through a range of programs. We support communities through responding to the needs of individuals and families, community development, learning opportunities, accommodation and support.
As a Van Driver for LCC you will become part of an integral team of people who support their community.
Driver's Licence (C) . Working with Children Check *.
- Hold a current Driver's Licence
- Working with Children Check
- Commitment to regular volunteer service
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Flexible hours and days available over a 5 day rosterType of work
- Driving & Transportation