About this opportunity
We're a young not-for-profit organisation supporting tech startups to success. Our focus is startup businesses in the communications and creative industries.
There are a number of grants we can apply for but have so little time to dedicate to this, as we're busy helping 140 residents and 40 startup businesses!
We're a small team and would love your assistance 1-2 days a week to help us with grant applications (working from your home or our CBD office - whatever suits!).
Tasks and Responsibilitie·
- Write or contribute to the writing of grant or funding applications
- Research new sources of funding, grants, or other financial assistance
- Time commitment is 1-2 days per week
- The role is flexible based on your availability
- All Volunteers require current Police Checks
- Experience in grant writing or a similar activity
- Organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Display high levels of tact and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Responsible, reliable, and have strong interpersonal skills
- High level of professional integrity and honesty
National Police Certificate *.
Time commitment is 1-2 days per week, during standard business hours, Monday through Friday. The role is flexible based on your availabilitySuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Travelling Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing