About this opportunity
WORKSHOP FACILITATION MENTORS
- Facilitating workshops
- Supporting other workshop facilitators
- Supporting clients attending workshops
- 1 ON 1 SUPPORT MENTORS
- Providing 1 on 1 support to clients at workshops
ALL DIGITAL MENTORS CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Correspond with clients and stakeholders via email and phone
- Conduct inbound and outbound phone calls to clients and team members
- Maintenance of a CRM platform to ensure information is recorded, updated and accurate at all times
TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Attending mentor training as required
- Attending team meeting as required
REPORTING AND TRACKING:
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
- Excellent English oral communication skills
- Time management skills required
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team remotely
- Candidate must be very organised and detail oriented
- Candidate must be service driven with excellent customer service skills
- Creative problem solver and highly adaptable to client needs
- For Workshop mentors, experience in workshop facilitation
- Good computer and internet literacy. Additional training will be provided.
- 2+ years prior experience in a customer service role
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
Weekdays. Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.Suitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching