About this opportunity
- Provide a light meal for volunteers at the end of our Wednesday training nights and at some of our weekend courses.
- Catering for 25-35 hungry volunteers.
- We have all the facilities and equipment needed.
- All catering expenses are covered, you will be responsible for ordering and stocking the kitchen and pantry.
- If you are at home in a kitchen and enjoy feeding people we would love to hear from you.
- We also run weekend camps at least twice a year. If you are able to assist by organising menus and food that would be a great help. If you like bush cookery, socialising and camping even better.
- We also do the odd sausage sizzle to raise funds so being able to organise the supplies is another useful skill and contribution.
National Police Certificate *.
The Volunteer Catering Role –requires a basic induction and some brief on-line courses to become active.
This role is purely to assist with the catering and welfare responsibilities and although not essential it would better suit someone who lives with a 10 minute radius of the Bayswater Unit and has their own vehicle.
We train every Wednesday night and approximately one weekend per month. You would not need to be available on all the days; but we do need someone who lives near to the Unit, can attend most of the time, and can plan ahead and organise someone to fill in if they are unable to attend.Type of work
- Safety & Emergency Services
SES will complete the Police clearance and provide all training required. This role requires a basic induction and some online courses.