About this opportunity
Key Areas of Accountability
- Proactively assist Marketing Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator and HR team with administrative support.
- Assist the Operations department with client communication and client satisfaction surveys as required.
- Prepare quotes, invoices for the sale of merchandise and office supplies including business cards, brochures etc.
- Maintain office equipment and reception when necessary.
- Organise and maintain all paperwork, electronic files and shared calendars in a private and confidential manner
- Facilitate and coordinate the availability of meeting rooms or spaces for inductions, monthly meets, and events
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite or equivalent G suite experience.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to take instruction required.
- Outstanding organisation and time management skills with attention to detail essential.
- Motivated to work independently and as part of a team.
- Positive and friendly disposition who is trustworthy and reliable.
Driver's Licence (C) . National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Every application is based on merit, we have minimum standards which must be met by every candidate and position to work with our organisation.
1. Australian Citizenship/Permanent Resident;
2. Relevant Qualifications and Certificates/Registrations;
3. Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience within Australia;
4. Great communication and listening skills;
5. Ability to commit the required time for the position and be able to commit to a 12-month position (minimum);
6. Upon engagement, you will be required to have or obtain a Working with Children Check (WWCC) and a National Police Check (NPC), which is conducted alongside our partnered charity agency.
10 hours weekly (Negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Counselling & Help Line
- Disability Support
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- IT & Web Development
- Library Services
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy
- Music & Entertainment
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Retail & Sales
- Safety & Emergency Services
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Translating & Interpreting
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Writing & Editing
Mandate Reporting/Child Safety, Mental Health, First Nations/Cultural Awareness, Fair Work Ombudsman Trainings, and others as negotiated.Reimbursement