About this opportunity
We are looking for someone who is friendly, approachable, organised, loves working in a team and has great interpersonal skills!
The role outline includes:
- strategic planning and development for all media related initiatives. - working closely with our CEO.
- managing public relations.
- managing all organisational media.
- managing communication media platforms: newspaper, radio, online, blogs, social.
- preparing a monthly newsletter.
- generating local and national media coverage.
- content creation: social media, articles, interviews.
The position requires a maximum of 8 hours per week which can be completed remotely at the applicants convenience.Suitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Companionship & Social Support
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media, & Communications
- Mediation & Advocacy
Conviction Group provides professional workshops which are available to internal team members. These include sales training and communication workshops.Reimbursement
Conviction Group Internal Team members are reimbursed for any costs relating to the operation of Conviction Group services.