About this opportunity
SAFE Metro is part of the SAFE Inc network which has been rescuing and re-homing pets in Western Australia since 2003, through foster care by our passionate volunteers!
You will help ensure our ongoing work in rescue, desexing and rehoming for animals in need is met as you:
• Liaise with regional branches to coordinate animal movements and animal care.
• Liaise with SAFE Metro core team members and general volunteers to assign tasks such as airport pick up of animals, foster care, vet appointments and adoptions.
• Manage animal adoption enquiries, phone calls and emails
• Maintenance of animal records via our specialised online platform.
• Communicate effectively at all levels and connect with the community
• Use the SAFE Operations Manual and other resources provided by SAFE HQ to support operations
Express your interest by forwarding your application to Anne today.
• Strong communication skills
• A real commitment to helping save animals from euthanasia
• Ability to prioritise effectively
• Positive and optimistic outlook
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Leadership experience
• Good time management skills
10-15 hours per week (days are negotiable)Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Administration & Office Management
- Working with Animals
One to one training on SAFE's database platform, extensive mentoring, peer and team support