About this opportunity
You will generally be working with another volunteer, so it's fun to work whilst you play.
- First point of contact for our Toy Library members:
- Open and close the library on allocated roster day;
- Electronically check toys in and out in the database system;
- Clean toys upon their return;
- Register new members in the database and receipt member fees paid;
- Ensure toy library is left in a neat and clean manner after roster day.
Volunteers who wish to take out the toys get a reduction in fees to just $16 per annum.
Driver's Licence (C) .
2. Good organisational skills;
3. Happy disposition;
4. Able to work alone as well as with others;
5. Basic database management;
6. Must love toys;
Two hours Friday mornings, but other options could be available for stocktake and general maintenance.Suitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- People with disability
- Wheelchair Access
- Administration & Office Management
- Education & Training
- Library Services
Database training with committee memberReimbursement
membership reduced to $16 for loaning volunteers or $1 for non loaning volunteers