About this opportunity
Volunteers are required to assist with the facilitation of children's group activities &/or the supervision of children attending playgroups, classes or functions as well as assisting with other tasks associated with children's group activities or playgroups. Volunteers may volunteer one or more days per week.
Working with Children and Police checks will be undertaken.
- Ability to interact appropriately with young children from different cultures and backgrounds.
- Speak/write reasonable English.
There are a number of schools and other centres, all located in the Eastlakes area, convenient to public transport. Minimum age - 18 years.
- Contribute to the early childhood development of pre-school &/or primary school children from different cultures & backgrounds.
- Make learning a fun activity & make fun a learning activity.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
9.30am-12.30pm, flexible weekdays 2-3 hours per day, one or more days per weekType of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
Induction & other relevant on-the-job training