About this opportunity
iDareU helps people with a disability (PWD) and their families to access necessary resources and individualized support to ensure they can live their very best lives. Supported by a passionate and experienced team, we help individuals navigate and understand the NDIS to get the best out of their plan. Together, we're able to help participants achieve more positive life outcomes. We use Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media platforms to establish connections with people sharing the values of iDareU and build a rapport with the community. We encourage people to support activities & fundraising that assist them to live great lives!
Outline of tasks
- Development of content, both written and graphic
- Upload and manage the weekly events and monthly vlogs and blogs.
- Create an annual content calendar of potential posts Welcome and take an interest in people as they join the Facebook group and interact with friends of iDareU Find and share inspirational stories Promote activities run by iDareU and other organizations, aligned with our care ethics and beliefs. Engage the wider community through regular and interesting twitter & Instagram feeds, ensuring the # are making most impact. ** Qualifications and Experience Needed** Proven experience building an engaged and visibly active online community Experience in using many online platforms Ability to interpret, edit and format blogs ,vlogs and other digital material Please send us your resume
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
on-going approx 5-10 hours per weekSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications