About this opportunity
Based in the heart of Willunga, the Club has 4 floodlit courts with a fantastic new upgraded facility.
The Club is for either social or competitive tennis at a Junior and Senior Level.
They run a Hotshots Coaching Program for kids aged 3+ (Blue ball, Red ball, Orange Ball & Green Ball)
They have a BOOK a Court online system to manage bookings as well as canteen and BBQ facilities.
Volunteer roles available: Venue Manager
- keep the clubrooms, store shed and courts clean & tidy, order new balls & equipment as necessary
- duties such as ordering stock & managing BBQ - bacon & egg sandwiches and coffees
Social Media Manager
- promoting the games schedule and events, setting up social media profile and manage the Facebook page and website
- Open Day, end of season, Christmas events and Tour Down Under
- Manage sponsorship relationships and create new ones with interested parties. Manage the advertising and the promotions of the sponsors.
- Promotion and Database management of Members and ongoing development of the membership program
Club Committee Members
- with their AGM in July, they are looking for new committee members to come on board and support the club - all the above positions would be welcome to nominate for the committee
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications