About this opportunity
Willunga Netball Club was first established in 1924 in Willunga. We now play at the Willunga Recreation Park on Saturday’s during the winter season and play in the Great Southern Netball Association. We train on Tuesday nights with Net Set Go starting a 4:00pm and seniors finishing at approximately 8:30pm. Our Net Set Go program is for children aged 5-7 years old and is designed to introduce them to the game of netball.
• Washing bibs • Assisting with writing of grant applications • Helping at home games or during the summer completion in the canteen/BBQ • Assisting with Net Set Go on Tuesday afternoons • Cleaning of the clubrooms • General handyman work around the club • Coaching • Umpiring • Review club processes and providing advice • Assisting in fundraising
Please be aware that some positions may require a police check, especially those where you may come into contact with children.
Thank you for considering volunteering with our club. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Tuesdays (4.00pm - 8.30pm) and Saturdays during the winter seasonSuitable for
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Administration & Office Management
- Food Preparation & Service
- Sport & Physical Activity