About this opportunity
Leader of Adults encompasses the following roles - Group Leader, Assistant Group Leader or District Commissioner/Assistant District Commissioner.
A Group Leader is in charge of a Group and is responsible for the Leaders of Youth, youth members and a Group Support Committee. There is also responsibility for the management of membership, financial & accounting aspects, property & equipment matters and attendance at various meetings.
A District Commissioner/Assistant District Commissioner, Swan Valley District is required to manage a number of Group Leaders. Responsibilities, commitment, training, etc. is as stated above.
Involves about 10-20 hours per month. Fairly intense on-line and weekend residential training course required to gain knowledge and skills.. Free training and uniform provided after qualifying period.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
- Enthusiasm and have a commitment to Scouting Principles and Programme
- Ability to communicate with and share leadership with other leaders and adults
- Set a high standard of behaviour through personal example to members.
- Be able to motive, communicate and work effectively with your section youth members
Leader of Adults - 10-20 hours per monthSuitable for
- Skilled Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
- Education & Training
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Tutoring & Coaching
Fairly intense on-line and weekend residential training course required.Reimbursement
Free training and uniform provided after qualifying period. Agency to cover cost of Checks