About Community Group of Greenough (inc) - Greenough Museum
Located in a beautifully restored two storey house alongside Maley's Mill, the Greenough Museum offers an insight into a bygone era. The homestead was built between 1862 and 1880 for John Maley (King of the Greenough Flats), miller, storekeeper, hotel proprietor, entrepreneur and father of 14 children.
The museum examines the social life of the Front Greenough Flats from Aboriginal time until today. View the historic trees and wander the community vege garden. Open daily 8.30am to 3.00pm
11 Phillips Road
Greenough WA 6532