The Chase and Tyler Foundation Logo

The Chase and Tyler Foundation

Melbourne, VIC Health
Ph: 0459484821 www.chaseandtyler.org.au

About The Chase and Tyler Foundation

In 2010, Chase and Tyler Robinson died from carbon monoxide poisoning from an unserviced gas heater in their rental property. They were only eight and six years old.

The Chase & Tyler Foundation is a national, not-for-profit organisation which was established to reduce the number of deaths and injuries throughout Australia caused by carbon monoxide.

Our mission is to raise awareness on a national scale and improve gas and fuel burning safety in all Australian homes by:

- helping communities to prevent and reduce carbon monoxide injuries and death
- educate and engage the health sector to provide early diagnosis and prevention of carbon monoxide and the long term heath impacts of long and short-term exposure
- assist government agencies to educate and implement additional training directed towards gas safety
- building the case for gas safety policy reform
- engaging Australians in conversations about appliance safety and maintenance

Through the efforts of the foundation to educate communities about this health hazard, Chase and Tyler’s legacy of saving Australian lives will live on.

Contact

Latrobe Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Australia

volunteer@chaseandtyler.org.au

Local VRC: GoVolunteer