About Learning Links
- To provide children and young people who have difficulties learning with the skills, services and family support that will enable them to realise their potential.
- A community where difficulties learning are no longer a barrier to a fulfilling life.
- Assessments, education, therapy, counselling and psychology programs for children and youth.
- Counselling, parenting support and education programs for parents, carers and families.
- Professional Development and school based intervention programs for professionals and schools.
“We work to prevent learning difficulties from causing disadvantage by making high quality services available to children and young people in need, and by advocating on their behalf”.
12-14 Pindari Road
Peakhurst NSW 2210