About Suited to Success
We help people overcome the barriers to employment.
Suited to Success is a not-for-profit community organisation that helps people overcome the barriers to employment. Established in 2008, we have supported thousands of people to secure lasting employment.
Our high-quality, professional and extensive programs and services cover all areas of preparing for the workforce and include our signature styling session in our Boutique, help with interview skills and preparation as well as building self-confidence, skills and motivation.
Suited to Success provides its programs and services in Queensland through our offices in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane.
Suited to Success also manages the global women’s not-for-profit organisation Dress for Success Queensland.
Programs and Services for all people and all ages
Our programs and services are focused on helping people from any background, gender or age. Our programs are delivered by a small, dedicated team of qualified staff and trained volunteers including counsellors, social and human services professionals and human resource specialists.
We offer five flagship programs:
• Steps to Work Program – an intensive employment job assistance program for people of any age and background
• Steps to Work Youth Program – an employment job assistance program for people aged 15 - 24
• Career Hub – resume and interview skills assistance
• Styling Boutique– interview and job appropriate personal styling session
• Development Network – ongoing networking and skills development workshops and support
Suited to Success also provides additional services for people to purchase new and pre-loved clothing through our:
• Retail Boutique – pre loved clothing boutique
• Bubbles & Beauties Event – annual charity fundraising event with new and pre-loved clothing and accessories
Suite 2, 47 Anderson Street
Fortitude Valley QLD 4006