About White Wreath Assoc Ltd - Action Against Suicide
White Wreath Association Ltd's main aim is to raise funds in order to establish Safehaven Centres for those who have mental health problems and especially for those when suicide threatens.
Our efforts in reducing the stigma associated with mental disorders are done through our public awareness campaigns that White Wreath Assoc holds during the year:-
• National White Wreath Day – In Remembrance of All Victims of Suicide held on the 29 May, Yearly and Wear White At Work also held on the 29 May yearly. Both these campaigns raise awareness of the social impact mental illness has on our society.
• National Sock It To Suicide held during third week of October yearly. Raising awareness of the social impact mental illness has on our society and reducing the stigma associated with mental disorders.
• Contactable 5am to 8pm on 1300 number.
• Website and Newsletter
• Personal phone contact or text messaging
• Provide advocacy and support to the sufferers of mental illnesses and their families.
• Provide support to the family and friends of suicide victims through our National White Wreath Day In Remembrance of all victims of suicide held on the 29 May each year.
PO Box 1078
Browns Plains QLD 4118