About Women's Information Service - Fleurieu
The Women's Information Service is part of The Office For Women, The Department of Human Services. The Women's Information Service provides information to South Australian women online, over the phone and in person.
The Women's Information Service is free and confidential and aim to increase access to information that promotes choice and empowerment
You can talk to us about:
- Family life and relationships
- Domestic/family violence, sexual assault and safety
- Health and wellbeing
- Accommodation and housing issues
- Financial security and independence
- Women's groups and events
- Education, training and career paths or anything at all...
101 Grenfell Street
Adelaide SA 5000