About Regional Alliance West Inc
The purpose of our association is to ensure:
An appropriate forum and representation on social issues confronting the disadvantaged in the Geraldton, Greenough and Midwest.
To provide a range of quality services in keeping with the objectives of the Association.
1. To provide a forum through which members can work cooperatively towards the amelioration of distress and poverty in the community.
2. To provide a forum which will foster and encourage sharing between agencies within the non-government sector.
3. To stimulate, support, and/or develop new initiatives to meet the demand for emergency relief.
4. To act as a community voice as a means through which action for change can be directed.
5. To provide various services for the benefit of disadvantaged people.
6. To encourage volunteer work within the organisation
1/114 Sanford Street
Geraldton WA 6530