About Parkerville Children And Youth Care
Parkerville Children and Youth Care advocate for and provide specialist care and services to those most vulnerable in the community; children, young people and families who have experienced trauma from abuse.
From our humble beginnings as an orphanage in 1903, we delivered therapeutic, family support, early intervention and prevention, youth and foster care services to some 13,570 children, young people and their families in Western Australia in the last year alone.
Parkerville Children and Youth Care supports our community by providing:
• Safe, nurturing and healing homes for children and young people who can no longer live with their families
• Specialist mental health services for children, young people and adults who have experienced trauma from abuse
• Reparative experiences with trusting and safe relationships that allow children, young people and families to heal from the harmful impacts of trauma
• Support to help families find their strengths, connect with family, community and culture so they can thrive and stay safe together
• Education and early intervention to the community so they can be better informed and help their children develop their full potential and stay safe
• High-quality education for professionals on the prevention, impacts and treatment of trauma from abuse
As a Western Australian organisation we have the advantage of being both local and state-wide, with offices located in 12 ‘hubs’ across Metropolitan and Country Western Australia.
These hubs are located in Parkerville, Midland, Mirrabooka, Belmont, Langford, 3 sites across Armadale, Geraldton, Northam, Narrogin and Bunbury.
1 Watertank Way
Midland WA 6056