About Gidget Foundation Australia
Gidget Foundation Australia is a not for profit organisation that provides programs to support the emotional wellbeing of expectant and new parents.
What we do:
- Gidget House 10 free clinical psychological sessions for expectant and new parents in person at various locations
- Start Talking Telehealth Program Seven free clinical psychological sessions for expectant and new parents via Video Call
- Gidget Emotional Wellbeing Screening Program pre-admission midwife support for pregnant women at selected hospitals
- Gidget Emotional Wellbeing Workplace Program are tailored programmes for employees and management to promote engagement and develop strategies for mentally healthy workplaces
- Education, Research & Online Tools for the community and health professionals as well as professional medical contribution to media and professional publications
- Annual Tresillian Scholarship for a child and family health nurse to undertake a 12 month adult mental health course.
- Advocacy and active memberships of professional networks
- Research and contribution to mainstream and professional publications
- Development and distribution of resources to assist parents
34 McLaren St
North Sydney NSW 2060