About Brotherhood of St Laurence:
The Brotherhood of St Laurence is a community organisation that works to prevent and alleviate poverty across Australia.
We tackle poverty through grassroots programs and policy development informed by research.
The Brotherhood provides the following services:
* Caring for older people
* Assisting children and families
* Financial programs (including Saver Plus)
* Employment and Training
* Support for young people
* Assisting families on low incomes
* Helping migrants and refugees
* Assisting people with disabilities
* Research and advocacy
* Brotherhood businesses (including 23 retail stores selling donated goods)
67 Brunswick Street
Fitzroy VIC 3065