About House To Grow
House to Grow is a not-for-profit organisation. Our priority is to transform lives through educational and health development, based on the four pillars of the human essence - mental, emotional, physical and spiritual.
We are committed to transformational education as the most powerful tool of change, life development and growth, in order to bring about improvements in physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health in order to:
• Promote social inclusion.
• Promote independence.
• Increase workforce participation.
• Foster the protection of human rights.
House to Grow proposes three programs based on these core values: Colouring dreams, 360 degrees for young people with heart and The Flight of the Butterflies.
The charity has been first founded in Barcelona, in Spain, a few years ago where it is now well established. Last August, the founder Pilar Lopez, who had previously moved to Australia decided to develop similar programs in Sydney.
We are now at an exciting stage where everything is happening and we need motivated volunteers to support our development to:
- Awaken the consciousness of people towards the discovery of their potential.
- Inspire the world positively in support of the most vulnerable communities.
- Create a network of change agents, which will engage companies, government organisations, communities and individuals to empower the most vulnerable groups.
26th Floor 19-21 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000