About Marcus Mission
Marcus Mission - blokes supporting blokes
Marcus Mission is all about men supporting men in Queensland. Attend a resilience workshop, learn about suicide prevention in one of our training sessions, become a volunteer Area Coordinator, complete a student placement, or join our team of community-minded men supporting other men through our Mentor Network.
How Can You Get Involved with Marcus Mission?
Become part of our Mentor Network
* Men supporting men to become more resilient through mentoring and mateship
* Make a difference by helping yourself and your mates.
Volunteer as an Area Coordinator
* Meeting, registering, and matching members of our network
* Coordinating and supporting our network
* Keeping accurate administration records
* Networking in the community to raise awareness of the program.
Complete a student placement with us
* Marcus Mission welcomes inquiries from student placements. If you are a tertiary student looking for a placement as part of your qualification, please contact us directly to discuss further.
Attend one of our workshops
* We run resilience-building workshops with a social component across South East Queensland. Come for a chat (and often a free BBQ!) and to learn some skills to cope with life's challenges.
For more information please send us an expression of interest or email us directly.
Marcus Mission is an initiate of Wesley Mission Queensland.
Head Office: 88 Allied Drive
Arundel QLD 4214