About Thread Together
Clothing not only protects us from the elements, it helps shape our confidence, dignity and motivation. And that has the power to turn lives around. Thread Together was born from the belief that access to clothing could create brighter futures for those doing it tough.
Our simple model for re-distributing surplus apparel, and our band of caring, generous partners has already improved the lives of many, and we hope to improve the fortunes of 100,000 people per year.
Through our work, Thread Together is:
– Providing a basic necessity to those who need it most
– Helping disadvantaged people turn their lives around
– Building confidence, self-esteem and motivation
– Supporting the environment by diverting surplus clothes from potential landfill
– Creating community engagement
– Giving corporate sponsors a way of meaningfully contributing to society
1/1 Anderson Street
Banksmeadow NSW 2019