About this opportunity
The role involves maintaining our current gardens within the campus, weeding, fertilising, pruning, re-planting gardens as required to bring the gardens back to life, and maintain them on an ongoing basis.
A love of gardening essential and an understanding of gardening including seasons, native plants, soil, pruning etc. beneficial.
Days and times are flexible. Campus fully accessible.
National Police Certificate *. Working with Children Check *.
Resume or relevant skills
Weekdays - flexibleGood for
- Travelling/short term volunteers
- Volunteers with a disability
- Volunteers with limited English
- Work Experience
- Companionship and Social Support
- Education and Training
- Garden Maintenance
- Information, Tour Guides, Heritage
On the job