About this opportunity
Taldumande Youth Services is a not-for-profit organisation that supports vulnerable children and young people aged 11-25 and their families. If you want to make a difference to their lives, we have an exciting opportunity to take part in our upcoming 2017 Charity Dinner held at Luna Park in March 2017.
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic Events Assistants to assist our fundraising department to work towards this event where we will be celebrating 40 years of supporting vulnerable young people in our community. Based at our Head Office in North Sydney you will report to the Fundraising and Events Coordinator, and will undertake the following duties:
• Coordinating event logistics including freight, and other infrastructure and hire items
• Sourcing auction items for fundraising
• Sourcing sponsorship opportunities
• Packing letters/kits to be sent out to supporters
• Entering donor details into our database
• Other administration tasks as required for the fundraising and event team.
You must also be available for event day and night - Wednesday 22nd March 2017.
To be successful in this volunteer role, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
• 18 years and over
• Attention to detail
• Previous event or fundraising experience is ideal but not essential
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiasm, perseverance and understanding.
If you are interested, or would like further information send us an expression of interest below.
Working with Children Check *.
- Fundraising and Events