What are you interested in?
How much time can you spare?
Postcode, suburb, city or state
for Gundaroo Music Festival - Other
Seeking ticketing, marshalling and general event crew to assist with a 1-day music festival. All in support of Motor Neurone Disease research.
for Give Where You Live - Community Service
Bank & Entry Point Marshall and Rubbish Pick-Up. Marshall's will be placed along the path near the water at all times to ensure safety for patrons checking they are not too close to the water during the event and checking for bike movements along the pathway near the event. Rubbish pick up when required.
Set Up &/Or Pack Down Assistant - Key Roles:
- Set up and/or pack down of Sponsor signage
- Unpacking and arranging tables and chairs
- Setting up the Information Tent
- Unloading/loading Give Where You Live cars on site
- Mesh Signage on opposite side of bank.
- Monitor who and what is being dropped off/picked up
- Take down car registration numbers
- Communicate that there is no all-day parking in the 5min drop off/pickup and disabled car park areas
- Suggest other areas to park e.g. Belmont Park Pavilion
- Monitor no parking zones as per the Event Plan.
- Monitoring the starting line for 'Race the 8'
- The Event Starting Line Marshals will assist with getting the participants into position for the event briefing and ready for the start for the fun run.
- Bow numbers to crews prior to race
- General event Q&A and troubleshooting
- Distribution of t-shirts to crews prior to event
- Selling left over Event T-shirts.
- Selling product to the public
- Overseeing the Festival Hub area
- Current RSA required
- Monitor the finishing line for Race the 8
- Ensure runners move past the finish point once complete
- Check bike movements along the footpath to make sure cyclists either dismount their bike or take alternate route around the back of the event.
for Sculpture by the Sea (NSW) - Arts & Culture
We need your help to ensure the smooth-running of one of Sydney’s most exciting cultural events!
for City of Mandurah - Other
Childrens' Festival Sunday 25th October and Christmas Pageant Tuesday 8th December.
Parking attendants are needed to manage ACROD parking bays and assist holders of ACROD Parking Permits to locate and utilise suitable parking.
Sorry about that. We'll get a mechanic right onto it.
While we do that, you can try to refresh the screen (hit F5 on a PC or command + R)