What are you interested in?
How much time can you spare?
Postcode, suburb, city or state
for MOSH Australia - Family Support
We are seeking a volunteer who, once fully versed in the functioning of MOSH Australia, will become Team Leader of our small administration team which is responsible for the provision of administration support to the other teams in our organisation.
for St Andrew's Hospital Foundation Inc. - Health
We are looking for volunteers to work in our brand new coffee shop.
for RSL Care SA - Veteran & Ex-Service Community
Do you have an Army background? If so, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for a volunteer who can spare one hour per week to visit with a career veteran who is looking for companionship and conversation.
for United Way SA Inc - Community Service
Wrapping gifts for a gold coin donation at major northern suburb shopping centres. All gift wrapping and decorations supplied.
for Carers SA - Family Support
This is a great opportunity to contribute to an innovative program within Carers SA. You will be conducting NILS loan budget interviews, assisting with NILS administration, promoting Carers SA NILS Program and other duties related to NILS as required.
for Carer Support and Respite Inc - Community Service
• Assisting individual teams with administrative tasks and support
• General computing and data entry tasks
• Photocopying, filing and general office maintenance as required
• Assist with reception and front counter duties when required
• Liaise with Carers as required
• Liaise with relevant team members to ensure tasks are completed
• To become familiar with the roles of paid and volunteer staff
• Respond to requested duties from paid staff that assist with the operations
for Can:Do Group - Disability Services
Collecting donations Sunday 26 July before the Glenelg Football Club game. 11.30am to 4pm. Gliderol Stadium, Brighton Road, Glenelg.
6 Volunteers required to help with fundraising sausage sizzle. Cooking, serving and money handling. - NB: Sausage sizzle Volunteers are needed in two shifts - from 9am to 12:30pm on Saturday 18 July OR from 12.30pm to 4pm on Saturday 18 July.
Sorry about that. We'll get a mechanic right onto it.
While we do that, you can try to refresh the screen (hit F5 on a PC or command + R)